Welcome to Kushinagar City
Home About Kushinagar Kushinagar Temples Kushinagar Hotels

Friday, January 25, 2013

Welcome @ My Kushinagar Journey

Kushinagar is my favorite place, because I have completed my Graduation in 1996, from Buddha Post Graduate College ( BPGC ) and passed a very beautiful memorable time here. 

I have spent most of my college years at this holy place. So, I am most of aware about this historical places. Today I have the great pleasure that we could bring out this online informative Blog Site about the holy kushinagar, that could be provide a little bit idea to the visitors and pilgrims.

Here we have tried our best to collect all useful and necessary information regarding to this historical, cultural and religious places, also I am still continue working an try here to improve this blog site to become more informative.


Thanks & Regards,
Devendra Prakash Jaiswal
SEO Analyst

1 comment:

  1. Very useful post. Keep sharing post like this. Check out 11015 running status also on a single click.

    ReplyDelete